This post is also available in: Română
|Type||Beach, Natural, Bay|
|When to visit||During the summer, anytime|
|Amenities||Kavalikefta Beach has a canteen with all the appropriate snacks and beverages. Megali Petra is next to this beach and doesn’t have any bars or restaurants.|
|Location||Lefkada, Greece, Europe|
Megali Petra Beach
- It took its name from the huge rocks that are seen on the shore
- Megali Petra Beach is a great beach on Lefkada, close too Kavalikefta Beach, with nice clear water, sand, and big rocks that give to the place a wonderful look.
- Get your aqua shoes for this beach. This will help you avoid any problems because of the stones
- Perfect for swimming and snorkeling
- Being less popular than its neighboring beaches, it feels a bit wild and secluded.
- The sunsets are breathtaking.
- amazing holiday
- city escape
- great travel
- holiday and trips
- Megali Petra Beach in Lefkada
- popular destination
- the most beautiful beaches in Lefkada
- travel to lefkada
- true wonder
- turquoise waters
- white beach
- world travel