This post is also available in: Română
|Moldavian (gothic + byzantine)|
Car – from Suceava (14 km)
The closest airports are located in
|When to visit||
Every Day, Day time
|Location||DJ208U 1, Dragomirna 727365|
- The Dragomirna Monastery was built in 1602 in the village of Mitocu Dragomirnei, in Suceava County, by Anastasie Crimca of Moldova.
- The monastery is surrounded by high stone walls
- Dragomirna’s Museum of Medieval Art contains carved cedar crosses mounted in silver-gilt filigree and numerous religious texts.
- The church tower is 42 m high
- On the right side of the exit there is a small shop where you can buy different types of honey, creams and oils made by nuns.
- Inside the church you will find a shop from where you can buy religious objects.
- amazing holiday
- city escape
- great travel
- popular destination
- true wonder
- world travel